Source: drug induced nutrient depletion handbook, 2nd edition
Antacids, Ulcer Meds: B12, Folic Acid, Vit D, Calcium, Iron, ZInc
Antibiotics: B Vitamins, VIt K, Calcium, Magnesium, Iron, B6, Zinc
Cholesterol Drugs: COQ10
Anti Depressants: CoQ10, B2
Female Hormones: B6, Folic Acid, B Vitamins, C, B12, Magnesium, Selenium, Zinc
Anticonvulsants: Vit D, Calcium, Folic Acid, Biotin, Carnitine, B12, B1, K, Copper, Selenium, Zinc
Anti Inflammatory: Calcium, Vit D, Magnesium, Zinc, C B6, B12, Folic Acid, Selenium, Chromium, Iron, B5
Diuretics: calcium, magnesium, B1, B6, C, Zinc, COQ10, Potassium, Sodium, Calcium, Folic Acid
Cardiovascular drugs: CoQ10, B6, Zinc, B1
Diabetic Drugs: CoQ10, B12, Folic Acid
Antiviral agents: Carnitine, Copper, Zinc, B12, Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium
* Note – never stop or reduce medication w/o prior authorization of your medical doctor
Take the guess work out of what you need. Vitamin Deficiencies can be easily supported, properly by learning EXACTLY what nutrients your body TRULY needs.
Easy Sample Collection / Results in 4 weeks.
- No Refrigeration or freezing / Complete test kit and transportation provided / no centrifugation
- We will send you information, along with your test kit order on where to go for a blood draw. If you have any problems, just call us. Blood draw fees are usually $25. They are extra.
- Results will be mailed to you in about 4 weeks – they will include a comprehensive explanation of your specific vitamin, mineral deficiency and the best protocol for you.
- If you have questions, call or email our office – email@example.com / 678-372-2913