Are you tired of spending money on vitamins that are not working?
Are you confused by ALL the different brands and types of vitamins in stores or online?
Get tested to know what vitamins your body TRULY needs! Take out the guess work, know for sure!
Micronutrient Testing checks levels of Vitamins, Minerals, Antioxidants, Fatty Acids and more!
Uses active peripheral lymphocytes instead of serum
- Measures the end point of DNA synthesis
- Reflects nutrient status over the last 4-8 months
- Measures how micro-nutrients and antioxidants are actually functioning within the white blood cells
- Reflects total metabolic function rather than isolated biochemical pathways
- Demonstrates the intracellular function of micro-nutrients simultaneously
- Gives people the ability to be flexible with vitamin needs based on their individual needs, rather than the “norms”
- Provides a more accurate measurement of long term functional nutritional levels
- Are host to cell-medicated immune system
- Possesses metabolic pathways common to other cells
- Contains nucleus which permits rapid DNA synthesis and cell growth
- Measures DNA synthesis and cell growth
- Are easily available in large numbers from a standard blood draw
- Indicates if nutrients are being absorbed and functioning properly
- Identifying nutritional risk factors and supporting their causes which can contribute to the prevention of many conditions
- Clients obtain significant benefits
- Supporting vitamin deficiencies are essential for people concerned with wellness and anti aging
- Micro-nutrient testing (Spectracell FIA) provides important baseline tests to identify deficiencies
Measuring Functional Levels of Vitamins and Minerals in the Spectracell FIA Micronutrient Testing
- Allows for more accuracy
- Provides long term status, not just an immediate snapshot
- Identifies if the nutrient is being absorbed and functioning optimally on the cellular level
Micronutrient Testing for B6, B12, Folate & Homocysteine in the Spectracell FIA Test
- Identifies if a cardiovascular support program may be beneficial
- Examines the cellular function of each individual to identify what is needed to support a homocysteine problem, and reduce risk for cardiovascular problems
- Percentage gives a total antioxidant measurement, not just one or two specific values
- Measures ability of cells to withstand attack from free radicals and other oxidative stress (antioxidant reserves)
- Allows for early intervention to correct deficiencies and promote health
- Plays role in prevention and support of a large variety of disease modalities
Easy Vitamin / Mineral “Micronutrient” Testing Sample Collection / Results in 4 weeks with a personal supplement protocol written just for YOU!
- No Refrigeration or freezing / Complete test kit and transportation provided / no centrifugation
- We will send you information, along with your test kit order on where to go for a blood draw. If you have any problems, just call us. Blood draw fees are usually $25. They are extra.
- Results will be mailed to you in about 4 weeks – they will include a comprehensive explanation of your specific vitamin, mineral deficiency and the best protocol for you.
- If you have questions, call or email our office – email@example.com / 678-372-2913
Disclaimer: This website is not to be used to diagnose, cure or treat any medical disease. It is for research purposes only to guide people toward identifying vitamin & mineral deficiencies.