ANSWERS ARE ONLY A FEW WEEKS AWAY!
- Vitamin E: Deficiency can cause skin challenges, poor hair health, rupturing of red blood cells, bruising, eczema, psoriasis, slow wound
- Zinc Deficiency: slowed growth, hair loss, eye and skin lesions, reduced wound healing
- N – Acetyl cystene (NAC) & Glutathione: Deficiency can cause cataracts, macular degneration,poor toxin elimination
- Copper Deficiency: baldness, decreased skin pigmentation
- Vitamin B3 Deficiency: cracking skin, scaling skin
- Biotin Deficiency:early gray hair, poor hair and skin health
- Pantothenate Deficiency: slow wound healing, skin problems
- Vitamin C Deficiency: tooth decay, periodontal disease
- Vitamin D Deficiency: osteoporosis, calcium absorption
- Vitamin K Deficiency: excessive bleeding, history or bruising, appearance of ruptured capillaries
- Omega 3s support glowing skin, strong hair and healthy nails. Lack of Omega 3 can lead to dry, dull and flaky skin, dry hair and hair loss. Omega 3’s are natural anti inflammatory agents and the skin can have inflammation just like other parts of the body. By reducing skin inflammation the overall health and appearance of the skin can improve. Fish oil: Skin loves it and your whole body needs it!
Take the guess work out of what you need. Vitamin Deficiencies for Hair, Skin and Nails can be easily supported, properly by learning EXACTLY what nutrients your body TRULY needs.
Easy Sample Collection / Results in 4 weeks.
- No Refrigeration or freezing / Complete test kit and transportation provided / no centrifugation
- We will send you information, along with your test kit order on where to go for a blood draw. If you have any problems, just call us. Blood draw fees are usually $25. They are extra.
- Results will be mailed to you in about 4 weeks – they will include a comprehensive explanation of your specific vitamin, mineral deficiency and the best protocol for you.
- If you have questions, call or email our office – email@example.com / 678-372-2913