IS YOUR FIBROMYALGIA PREVENTING YOU FROM LIVING THE LIFE YOU WANT?
Is Fibromlyalgia causing you to hurt all over?
Do you have trigger point pain all over?
Are you limited in your activities and wanting to live a more active life?
Are you wondering if a vitamin deficiency may be contributing to your symptoms?
Would you like a vitamin / mineral plan to help improve your fibromyalgia symptoms?
Would you like to be free from your fibromyalgia pain?
Fibromyalgia pain (algia) occurs in the fibrous (fibro) ligaments, tendons and in the muscles (my).
Fibromyalgia symptoms can be generalized pain, achiness, and stiffness all over the body. Some of the pain may radiate from places on the body when he sufferer is touched. These are called “tender points.” Another symptom of fibromyalgia is fatigue.
Fibromyalgia and Vitamin Deficiency
Selenium: Low levels have been linked to fibromyalgia.
Magnesium: Important with the way pain is perceived in the body and with muscle contraction. Magnesium can reduce tenderness and pain.
Zinc: Effect the way pain is felt in tender points in fibromyalgia patients.
Antioxidants: Low levels can cause pain since the oxidative stress levels will be higher.
Vitamin B1: Thiamin deficiency can cause fibromyalgia symptoms and low serotonin levels. It is also linked to muscle soreness and muscle fatigue.
Vitamin D: Low levels harm neuromuscular function and increase muscle pain.
Serine: Low levels cause stress response.
Choline and Inositol: Both are needed in how pain is perceived.
Carnitine: Deficiency can lead to muscle pain and low cellular energy.
CoQ10: Low levels lead to fibromyalgia symptoms such as pain and fatigue
CONSIDER VITAMIN TESTING + MTHFR TESTING
Our head clinician has a very high success rate with improving fibromyalgia pain. We offer functional lab testing, in office and phone consults to help people with Fibromyalgia pain feel better soon and starting enjoying life again!
Easy Sample Collection / Results in 4 weeks.
- Once a test is ordered, we mail you a kit right away.
- We will provide you with the name and address of a place to perform the blood draw. Blood draw fees are usually $25 and paid to the lab.
- Comprehensive results will be mailed to you in about 4 weeks – they will include a thorough explanation of your specific vitamin, mineral deficiency and the best plan for you.
- We also suggest a 1 hour appointment with our practitioner so she can help you even more. We understand pain and fatigue and can give you a plan to help you feel great again.
- If you have questions, call or email our office – firstname.lastname@example.org / 678-372-2913
FACTS taken from “Nutrient Correlation Wheels, Deficiencies Correlated with Disease Conditions” by Spectracell Labs. Advanced Clinical Testing.
Medical Disclaimer Note: This information is provided to you as an education guide, not to diagnose, cure or treat any medical condition.